Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Frustrati0ns 0v life!

Frustrations of life

These are s0me questi0ns dat I usually ask myself ..

Why it happens that sometimes life becomes so complicated.?
Why is it that sometimes in life deciding or judging between the right and wrong becomes so difficult?
Why does it happens that you have to live the way other wants, be the way they want to see you?
Why does life becomes so painful and miserable that you loose all hope of something good to happen and survival becomes difficult?
When you feel so lonely, no one is there to understand you, infact people take you for granted.

Something that really touched me..


Lonely am I

Lonely are the nights
Lonely are the days
Lonely am I, in so many ways

Lonely are the seasons
Lonely are the years
So lonely am I, that it brings tears.

Lonely is this place
Lonely is my life
Lonely am I, that I reach for a knife

Lonely is this court room
Lonely is my sentence
So lonely am I that I ask for repentance.

jim foulk.

Sometimes there are so many questions in life which remain unanswered. When all hope is lost, faith is still there.. N i have faith in my God dat someday I will find my directions, I believe even if everyone leaves me alone, God will always be there with me, and someday He will listen to me…


PeaCe..^~

~AlizA~