Wednesday, May 06, 2009

The Purpose

An individual goes through many phases in life.. The search of finding one's purpose of being in this world and living is a very difficult thing to find. A lot of problems are faced by everyone, the solutions of which are very hard to find. Very few lucky ones do get their destination, while other die in the search.
I don't know who i really am, what i really want or why am i really here in this world. i am a messed up mind and so i write something for my own self. This is what i feel and go through...
Another one of my own work dedicated to my own self!

I’m walking on a lonely road,
It’s the destination that I’m looking for.

The darkness prevails in my days and nights,
It’s the ray of light I’m looking for.

I have a clutter of people around me,
Its one true friend that I’m looking for.

The way of life is already there,
It’s the guidance that I’m looking for.

Stars are scattered on the sky,
Its just my moon I’m looking for.

Devils and demons are all around,
Its just an angel I’m looking for.

I’ve lost a lot in my life,
Hope is what I’m looking for.

Why is there frustration inside me?
Happiness is all I’m looking for.

I carried my burden myself all along,
I think its just ME I’m looking for.

Everyone in this world is born for a reason,
It’s the purpose of my life I’m looking for!




Aliza.