Thursday, December 11, 2008

The dark Side~ HOPELESSNESS~

Every individual being has a Dark side.. Sometimes it is obvious but sometimes it stays inside waiting to be unleashed. And so its my dark side with which i live.. This is something i wrote by experiencing what living in a dark world is all about!





~ The Dark side ~ Hopelessness

In the dark nights where silence creeps
Shadows of the cursed around me weep
The pain I feel is too much deep
There is no joy, no good not even peace!

The world I live in is nowhere to be found
God damn souls just wander around
Making me conceive the paths I choose were wrong
The angels dispersed and now are gone!

Haunting me telling me that now I’m all alone
Thinking of this makes my heart moan
Hanging in between life N death
God doesn’t need me, hell wont Xcept!

A day will come when I will fade away
Leaving this world, no more to stay
I’ve had enough with this world and life
Trying to survive and sacrifice to strive!

I wasn’t bad, I was made cruel
I did all wrong coz I was made a fool
I live in solitude, within me only sorrow and pain
Which will, even after I die always remain!
~Aliza~