Sunday, October 04, 2009

The stranger

dedicated t0 dat stranger.. :) written by myself.


~The Stranger!

When I meet y0u, what happens is very strange,
When i leave. y0ur mem0ries still retain.

Why d0es the magic 0f y0ur trance always remain,
Y0ur myateri0us being leaves me in vain.

Day after day, night after night,
I get c0nfused in whats fake and whats right!

Y0ur face is s0 inn0cent, l0vely and bright,
My heart skips a beat at y0ur 0ne sight.

What is it ab0ut y0u thats h0lding me back?
0r is it the will t0 pr0ceed that I lack!

All i kn0w ab0ut y0u is what y0u're called,
If i'm in l0ve with y0u, its n0t my fault.

Pe0ple say i'm crazy and have g0ne insane,
But what can I d0, im just l0ving this pain.

I d0nt have the p0wer t0 suppress it inside,
May I be lucky s0meday t0 have y0u by my side.

The flames 0v passi0n in my heart y0u ignite,
I'm 0verly 0bsessed with y0u and this feeling i cant fight!

I d0nt care ab0ut the w0rld's fuss and anger,
I cant st0p l0ving that beautiful stranger!!

~AlizA~